- JD, Birmingham School of Law
- Judge Hugh Locke Honor Society, member
- Sigma Delta Kappa, officer
- BA, Communications, University of Alabama Birmingham
- Super Lawyer - Rising Stars 2021-2022
Erin got her start in the legal field, working as a case manager for Steven Mezrano while he was with Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Lawyers. She then worked at Cory Watson Crowder & DeGaris before working with Steven Mezrano at the Mezrano Law Firm.
Erin focuses exclusively on personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Bus Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Injuries under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA).
Erin graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, majoring in communications. She received her Juris Doctorate from the Birmingham School of Law, where she was a Judge Hugh Locke Honor Society member and Sigma Delta Kappa law fraternity officer.