- J.D., Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, 2020
- B.A., cum laude, Samford University, 2018
- Alabama State Bar
Savannah Holaday joined the Mezrano Law Firm in November 2020. Savannah attended Samford University, earning her degree in Journalism & Mass Communication in 2018. She was one of two students in her graduating class to participate in the 3+3 Accelerated Law Degree program. This program allowed her to finish her undergraduate and law degrees in six years. She earned her Juris Doctorate at Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in 2020. Savannah focused her legal studies on litigation and participated in several trial competitions at school and around the country. She won the James O. Haley Federal Trial Competition during her final year of law school.
Savannah is passionate about personal injury because she has seen her family members’ lives impacted by the wrongdoing of others. Those experiences have shown her how important it is to have an attorney who will fight for their client during every process step. Whether it’s demanding the proper damages be covered by car insurance or working with premises liability, she’s your best advocate.
Savannah enjoys spending her free time traveling and trying new restaurants with her husband. She also enjoys visiting her family at their cattle farm in North Alabama.
Honors and Activities:
- Dean’s List
- National Trial Team
- James O. Haley Federal Trial Competition, First Place
- Capitol City Challenge Trial Competition, Finalist
- Lone Star Classic Trial Competition, Final Four
- Parham H. Williams Trial Competition, Top Sixteen
- William H. Daniel Trial Competition
- Herbert W. Peterson Trial Competition
- Trial Advocacy Board
- Associate Judge of Public Relations
- Cumberland Study Abroad Program in Cambridge, England