When you have been in a car accident, it can be stressful to know what to do after. At Mezrano Law Firm, we understand how stressful car accidents can be, especially when there are injuries and the accident wasn't your fault. If you are an Allstate Insurance client, here's how to get the most out of your Allstate Insurance Claim.
Allstate is an American insurance company that offers a wide range of insurance products and services, such as automobile, home, life, and business insurance. Allstate also provides financial planning services and discounts on some policies.
1. Call Allstate’s 24/7 claims service at 1-800-ALLSTATE as soon as possible after the accident. During the call, an Allstate representative will help you through the filing process and answer any questions.
2. Gather all the relevant details about the accident, such as:
for any people involved in the accident, and a description of what happened.
3. If available in your area, file an online claim with Allstate, which an Allstate will review claims representative within one business day.
4. After filing your claim, do not forget to take pictures or videos of any visible damage caused to your car, as this will help speed up the claims process when a repair estimate is required; these should be emailed to your assigned agent once available to help expedite repairs or payment for damages incurred from the accident.
5. Your assigned Allstate representative will contact you within two business days after you initially file your claim to discuss the next steps in processing your claim. They may require additional information before they can approve payment, such as:
6. You can also choose to use Allstate-recommended repair shops when it comes to submitting repair estimates for damages incurred during accidents.
7. Track progress on your claim via the MyAllstate app, if available, or the online portal when first signed up for services with them – it provides a comfortable way quickly view updates anytime that’s convenient for the person making inquiry inquiries related to the current status his/her case most importantly gets the latest news from team representatives handling case personally.
8. Once approved, payment is expected to take between two weeks.
We do not recommend accepting the first offer from your insurance company. Insurance companies, like Allstate, do everything they can to pay you the least amount possible. You are entitled to a lot more than you know; contacting a car accident lawyer will help you get the most compensation possible.
A third-party insurance claim is a legal term for when one party files an insurance claim with another driver’s insurance company. The filing party is called the “third-party” since they are making the claim with a company that is not theirs. Such claims may be necessary in cases where someone else is at fault for an accident, and the damages to your vehicle need to be covered.
If you are involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, then you may be able to file a third-party insurance claim to help pay for repairs or replacements of parts resulting from the accident. You may also be reimbursed for any transportation costs needed while your vehicle is being repaired or replaced. Is it worth Filing an Allstate Car Accident Claim?
It is worth filing an Allstate car accident claim if you have been injured or suffered property damage due to the accident. Depending on the severity of the damage, you may be eligible for compensation toward medical bills and vehicle repairs. In order to determine your options and if filing a claim is worth it, it's best to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
If you are having trouble getting the compensation you deserve, hiring a car accident lawyer can help. Our car accident lawyers work on a contingency basis, meaning you don't pay us unless you win a settlement. We offer this contingency fee for other services, like our:
You do not have to manage your Allstate car accident claim alone. Contact Mezrano Law Firm to get most out of your claim.