Dawn has a diverse legal background, with experience in both the practice of law and law office management. Retaining and training top legal talent is one of Dawn’s primary functions as Firm Administrator for Mezrano Law Firm. “Developing a strong legal team helps the firm provide its clients with the best possible legal experience.”
Dawn served as Director of Paralegal Services for a large regional law firm for eleven years, where she was responsible for the recruitment, hiring, retention, and professional development of paralegals, litigation support and case management support. Dawn also served as Adjunct Faculty for Samford University’s Paralegal Studies Program, an ABA-approved program of paralegal education for nine years.
In addition to her human resources roles, Dawn practiced in the areas of railroad liability and insurance defense. She has been a member of the Alabama State Bar since 2000.
When Dawn is not working, she spends time with her husband and daughter.
- Personal injury
- J.D., Birmingham School of Law
- B.G.S., Samford University
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Alabama Association of Paralegals, Inc.
- International Paralegal Management Association
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- The Service Guild of Birmingham, Past Active Member